[Ecls-list] cl-launch and ECL

Faré fahree at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 00:56:14 UTC 2006

Success!

I proudly announce cl-launch 2.0, that now works well with ECL!

I never managed to build a :fasl out of systems compiled to :library,
but ultimately I managed to build a :program out of such systems. That
required modifications to c::builder, that are included in cl-launch.

Please consider the attached patch for inclusion in ECL. It is
relative to the ecl 0.9i-2 source code from debian. They include my
modifications to c::builder, as well as a modification that should
make compile-file-pathname more compliant.

@ Rick Taube: please consider using cl-launch for deploying your
programs; this will make it easier to migrate them from implementation
to implementation.

The hacker: someone who figured things out and made something cool happen.
        -- Alan Schmitt