[Ecls-list] using ecl_min

Greg Pfeil sellout42 at mac.com
Fri May 5 17:43:00 UTC 2006

On 5 May 2006, at 8:37, Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll wrote:

> 2) Tweak cinit.d so that it loads all files listed in the argument
> list.
> This would be nice as we could replace the line
> 	echo '(load "compile")' | ./ecl_min
> with simply
> 	./ecl_min "compile"

So, I started to work on #2, since it should be easy, as you said.
Well, it was easier than I thought, as the functionality is already
there. Seems to work, and I didn't have to change anything. Thanks.

The line in the makefile currently looks like:

   ./ecl_min < compile.lsp;

which I guess could be replaced by

   ./ecl_min compile

but then compile.lsp needs to end with (quit), since ECL won't receive
a ^D. It might not be worthwhile, but I've attached a patch with those
changes.