[Ecls-list] moderize html doco

Dean O'Connor dean.oconnor at ite.com.au
Tue Jan 10 15:20:01 UTC 2006

After reading all the comments on that site
http://www.notestips.com/80256B3A007F2692/1/TAIO-5TT34F
I can see there are advocates of both sides of the fixed/fluid argument.
I guess you can't please everybody.
IMO I still believe fixed modest line lengths are alot easier to read
(for a mostly pure text document anyway), but hey.

If you look at comment #14, there are links to how to use fixed layout
in em's, as suggested by Gregory earlier.

Cheers
Dean.