[Ecls-list] moderize html doco

Dean O'Connor dean.oconnor at ite.com.au
Tue Jan 10 14:31:01 UTC 2006

Firstly, Juanjo's design looks fine. My colours were a bit freaky :)
I would perhaps lighten up the pre blocks background (from that loud
blue), or even lose background all together. It kinda distracts the
reader from the rest of the text.
Personally I think the pre block text should just be a different colour
or shade.

The reason I chose fixed width is because it easier to read the text
that way.
Have a read of this: http://www.notestips.com/80256B3A007F2692/1/TAIO-5TT34F
It says it better than any dribble I could come up with.

It should not really be about what we "can" do, but what "works" (for
the reader) I think.
If you choose your text font size's wisely, most readers should not have
to zoom, except for closer inspection of snippets perhaps.

Anyway, thanks for running with the idea. I think your project will
benefit from it greatly.

Cheers,
Dean.