[Ecls-list] moderize html doco

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Tue Jan 10 09:47:01 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-10 at 08:20 -0800, Gregory Martin Pfeil wrote:
> My recommendation would be to forget about putting a width on the
> body and do something like:
>
> p { max-width: 33em; }
>
> This keeps long lines from appearing, and scales well when people
> increase the font size. I'd say it's the single most important line
> in a style sheet.

However, it is still a fixed size that does not take the size of the
browser window into account. I have created a sample stylesheet
(attached below) and used it to format the ECL documentation. Colors
have been chosen to match those of the ECL homepage. I like them, but
for some people they might be too simple.

Regards,