[Ecls-list] call-cfun missing from cvs install

Deep Blue turning_new_leaf at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 12:53:02 UTC 2006

I tried tinkering with aclocal.m4. Ive been unsucessful so far. Has anyone else tried this ?   Will continue to poke at it.

 Goffioul Michael <goffioul at imec.be> wrote:     Dynamic FFI is enabled for x86 processors. Looking at  src/aclocal.m4, it seems that only the CPU
 name is used to decide whether dynamic FFI should be  enabled. I don't know if the x86 implementation
 is supposed to work on x86_64 CPU running 32 bits OS. You  might want to give it a try by tuning
 aclocal.m4 to enable dynamic FFI, re-configure and  re-compile.

 Michael.