[Ecls-list] call-cfun missing from cvs install

Goffioul Michael goffioul at imec.be
Thu Feb 23 01:18:01 UTC 2006

Dynamic FFI is enabled for x86 processors. Looking at src/aclocal.m4, it
seems that only the CPU
name is used to decide whether dynamic FFI should be enabled. I don't
know if the x86 implementation
is supposed to work on x86_64 CPU running 32 bits OS. You might want to
give it a try by tuning
aclocal.m4 to enable dynamic FFI, re-configure and re-compile.

Michael.