[Ecls-list] ecl-0.9i on Sharp Zaurus

Alexander Shendi shendi at saruman.lb.bawue.de
Fri Dec 15 19:58:17 UTC 2006

Hello Juanjo,

I have compiled ecls on the Zaurus itself. The bulk of the time (~3h)
was taken up by compiling the lisp runtime using ecl_min.  Besides I
hade trouble configuring ecls (repeated errors due to not enough
space in /tmp), so I had to restart the compilation a few times.

I do not have a cross-compiles for my current desktop setup (Mac OS X
Intel), so  I would have to build a cross-compiler myself. How is are
the lisp files compiled using a cross-compiler? I don't see how it
works, given that the compilation host cannnot execute the ecl_min
binary.

Best regards,

Alexander Shendi