[Ecls-list] ecl-0.9i on Sharp Zaurus

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll jjgarcia at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Dec 15 08:33:16 UTC 2006

2006/12/15, Alexander Shendi <shendi at saruman.lb.bawue.de>:
> I have sucessfully compiled ecl-0.9i on a Sharp Zaurus (CL 3100)
> using gcc 2.95.4. So far the binary seems to work without problems.
> Since the compilation took the better part of a day, [...]

Why did it take so long? Was it built using cross-compilation, or
directly on the Zaurus? I don't know whether, after all changes to the
autoconf process, cross-compilation still works (*), but it should be
faster -- the only problem is to guess the right settings (endianness,
word size, etc).

Regards,

Juanjo

(*) If not, it should be easy to fix.

--
Dpto. de Fisica Teorica I, Fac. de CC Fisicas, Universidad Complutense,
http://teorica.fis.ucm.es/~jjgarcia/