[Ecls-list] Using Femlisp with ECL / Bug reports

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Wed Oct 26 11:20:21 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-10-26 at 19:39 +0200, Nicolas Neuss wrote:
> [1] The problem with compiling and loading sparse.lisp was still there for
> me.  It disappeared when I omitted a CALL-NEXT-METHOD as follows:

There are issues with CALL-NEXT-METHOD, as the ANSI test suite showed us
long ago. Unfortunately, though it is I would say a critical bug, this
deals with the MOP and that means it will have to wait until I find two
free days on a row. :-)

Anyway, thanks for testing ECL with femlisp. I think _that_ is the type
of programs we should be looking at to see what needs to be done or
improved in ECL.

BTW, I saw you use PBS on some of the scripts. Is femlisp a parallelized
program itself?

Regards,