[Ecls-list] trying to figure out the error from a CGI

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll lisp at arrakis.es
Sun Nov 20 05:29:03 UTC 2005

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 dijo:
> I have been using a trivial CGI library and have code that outputs a
> simple page.
>
> Under CLisp, it works fine - Apache runs the CGI.
>
> Under ECL, I get this in the error.log:
>
> Premature end of script headers: /home/patrick/html/examples/index.cgi
[...]
> If I run from the command line and pipe the result to a file, then diff
> the files generated by CLisp and ECL, I get no difference.
> I thought that perhaps it was a weird exit code, but checking the exit
> code from the shell gives me 0.

I cannot tell from your report, since it is not really self contained and
requires some extra files which I do not know what they do. The error
message seems also to be generated from your code, not from ECL, and it
does not tell what is going on. Looks like there is an end-of-file
somewhere, perhaps in the input to your CGI script...