[Ecls-list] trying to figure out the error from a CGI

Patrick Giagnocavo 717-201-3366 patrick at zill.net
Sat Nov 19 10:25:02 UTC 2005

I have been using a trivial CGI library and have code that outputs a simple page.

Under CLisp, it works fine - Apache runs the CGI.

Under ECL, I get this in the error.log:

Premature end of script headers: /home/patrick/html/examples/index.cgi

index.cgi contains:

> #!/home/patrick/eclbin/bin/ecl -shell index.lisp

index.lisp contains:

> (load "../http.lisp" :verbose nil :print nil)
> (load "../html.lisp" :verbose nil :print nil)
>
> (http:http-send-headers)
>
> (princ (html:html-header "XP Cleanup"))
>
> (princ (html:body
>         (html:h1 "test page")
>
> ))

If I run from the command line and pipe the result to a file, then diff the files generated by CLisp and ECL, I get no difference.

I thought that perhaps it was a weird exit code, but checking the exit code from the shell gives me 0.

Any ideas?

--Patrick