[Ecls-list] Build on win32 (and clsql)

lisp lisp at arrakis.es
Sun Jun 26 09:03:29 UTC 2005

> Hi,
>
> Actually I was writing this to ask for an advice regarding an error with
> CL SQL (http://clsql.b9.com),
> reported when trying to 'asdf:load it, but at the moment I cannot get to
> that point using current CVS,
> because there seems to be a problem building using MSVC 7 - the cmp.fas
> is not getting built, [...]
> If I figure how to redirect stderr to a file under windows, I'll
> have a closer look.f

That would be very useful. I will try building with MSVC 2003 and see how
far it goes. I have not tried in the last weeks.

> By the way, what is the status of slime integration with ecl? I run
> slime cvs head on a linux machine,
> but it does not seem to support slime.

There is an error in the ECL compiler which prevents slime from being
built. The error requires major changes, since it goes back to a pre-ECLS
section of the compiler -- that which deals with toplevel forms -- and it
will take some time to fix.