[Ecls-list] Build on win32 (and clsql)

Ury Marshak urym at two-bytes.com
Sun Jun 26 08:43:09 UTC 2005

Hi,

Actually I was writing this to ask for an advice regarding an error with
CL SQL (http://clsql.b9.com),
reported when trying to 'asdf:load it, but at the moment I cannot get to
that point using current CVS,
because there seems to be a problem building using MSVC 7 - the cmp.fas
is not getting built, therefore attempt to run
(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op 'clsql)
fails with
Filesystem error with pathname "SYS:cmp".

The build seems to run normally to its end, if there are some error
messages, they get scrolled
away. If I figure how to redirect stderr to a file under windows, I'll
have a closer look.

By the way, what is the status of slime integration with ecl? I run
slime cvs head on a linux machine,
but it does not seem to support slime.

Thanks,
Ury