[Ecls-list] Google Summer of Code and ECLS

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Thu Jun 9 10:13:23 UTC 2005

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 08:45:07 -0400
Marco Antoniotti <marcoxa at cs.nyu.edu> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I don't know if you have heard about Google "Summer of Code".
> However,  the LispNYC group has been floating around ideas for
> projects.  I put  forth one that directly involves ECL.
>
> http://www.alphageeksinc.com/cgi-bin/lispnyc.cgi?MozLisp
> http://www.lispnyc.org
> http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html
>
> Please let me know if anybody is interested.  I really believe this is
>  a cool idea, but I have no time to implement it.

I really think I could do this. If there is no one else to take this on.
Any comments on what I should do next (besides filling out the
application form)?

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

"We were not out to win over the Lisp programmers; we were after the
C++ programmers. We managed to drag a lot of them about halfway to
Lisp." - Guy Steele, Java spec co-author