[Ecls-list] ecl on solaris 10

Eric eric at semsyn.com
Thu Aug 11 07:42:11 UTC 2005

In fact Juanjo, the last emails I sent you (that you
never replied to) were on 7/15, 7/26, and then 8/10.
So it has not quite been a month since you dropped me,
but only 4 days short of.

No one is asking you to be a slave. If you were busy
you should have just told me that. Then I could have
explored avenues. Instead, you have me sending emails
into space with no return. That's very rude and
unprofessional. Quite resembling your latest response.

Anyways, in all your ramblings I still didn't see
anything about the status of ECL on Solaris 10. A few
days before my 7/15 email where you started ignoring
me, you said that the --enable-slow-config option was
all that was needed to do the trick. Obviously you
were incorrect, or you would have continued
corresponding with me.

Is there anyone else on this list that knows what's
going on with ECL on Solaris 10?

~Eric