[Ecls-list] compile-file dropping into debugger

Julian Stecklina der_julian at web.de
Sun Jun 20 06:57:03 UTC 2004

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll <jlr at mpq.mpg.de> writes:

> somehow was not updated. What strucks me is that this was fixed
> yesterday morning, early. Seems that Sourceforge keeps the policy of
> updating the anonymous CVS server a bit later.

Works now. Thanks. :)

Regards,
--
Julian Stecklina

Signed and encrypted mail welcome.
Key-Server: pgp.mit.edu         Key-ID: 0xD65B2AB5
FA38 DCD3 00EC 97B8 6DD8  D7CC 35D8 8D0E D65B 2AB5

Any sufficiently complicated C or Fortran program
contains an ad hoc informally-specified bug-ridden
 - Greenspun's Tenth Rule of Programming