[Ecls-list] doc strings for define-condition

Edi Weitz edi at agharta.de
Tue Jul 15 08:00:43 UTC 2003

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll <worm at arrakis.es> writes:

> It is a bug. Old Cltl2 code used
> 	(setf (documentation 'foo) "foo")
> where it should be
> 	(setf (documentation 'foo 'type) "foo")

OK. Thanks for the fix.

> Furthermore, I have fixed a couple other errors which broke
> MK-DEFSYSTEM and your HTML-TEMPLATE package
> (http://weitz.de/html-template/), which now compiles and passes your
> test suite.

Hmm, strange. It already worked for me. Just using (load "load.lisp")
and (load "test.lisp") compiled the code and ran the test suite
without errors. Actually, the only CL which still has problems seems
to be Cormam Lisp.

Which problems did you run into? (Apart from MK:DEFSYSTEM stuff and
the things in HTML-TEMPLATE which have #-:ecl in front of them.)

Thanks,
Edi.