[Ecls-list] doc strings for define-condition

Juan Jose Garcia-Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Tue Jul 15 08:45:09 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 15 July 2003 16:59, Edi Weitz wrote:
> Hmm, strange. It already worked for me. Just using (load "load.lisp")
> and (load "test.lisp") compiled the code and ran the test suite
> without errors. Actually, the only CL which still has problems seems
> to be Cormam Lisp.
> Which problems did you run into? (Apart from MK:DEFSYSTEM stuff and
> the things in HTML-TEMPLATE which have #-:ecl in front of them.)

The problem was just with MK:DEFSYSTEM, because it used the function
ENSURE-DIRECTORIES, which was broken due to a typo in a call to
MAKE-PATHNAME.

I had a look at the #-:ecl in your code and you can drop them with the version
I uploaded a few minutes ago, because both the :DOCUMENTATION problem is
solved, and OPEN now supports the keyword argument :EXTERNAL-FORMAT (whose
value can only be :DEFAULT, since ECL does not support the notion of external
formats).

BTW, I had a problem with the CVS server a couple of hours ago, and the
previous patch file was not properly built. The one I am uploading now should
contain all the fixes
	http://ecls.sf.net/patch-0.9-current.gz

Regards,