[Ecls-list] Boehm-Weiser GC v6.0 commited

Juan Jose Garcia Ripoll worm at arrakis.es
Sun Aug 19 18:10:22 UTC 2001

Hi,

as the subject of this message says, version 6.0 of this well known
garbage collector has been commited into the current ECLS source tree
(accessible by anonymous CVS). It builds and works, at least on FreeBSD.

In the following days I will check whether this solves the problems with
the Linux, Sparc and PPC ports. Not today, because, fool of me, I exhausted
my quota in SourceForge's compiler farm and my account got temporally
locked.