[drakma-devel] Re: Strange response message calling http-request

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:22:41 UTC 2007

To be more precise, that's the response (some AkamaiGHost is mentioned
here, could it be the culprit?):

HTTP/1.0 400 Bad Request
Server: AkamaiGHost
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 04:16:16 GMT
Connection: close

"<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Bad Request</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Bad Request</H1>
Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.<P>
Reference #7.ab0dd58.1195445776.0
</BODY>
</HTML>