[drakma-devel] Re: Strange response message calling http-request

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 04:53:53 UTC 2007

After some investigation I starting to understand what's probably going on.
The server I am sending requests to is hosted by the Akamai service
and because my GET request sends a lot of data (I am sending SVG
glyphs information) they may consider it as some kind of DoS attack
and try to block it. That's just my guessing...

Andrew