[drakma-devel] Strange response message calling http-request

Andrei Stebakov lispercat at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 03:41:02 UTC 2007

Sometimes I get the response like "Your browser sent a request that
this server could not understand". I am scratching my head where this
response might be coming from. Probably not from the server I am
sending a http-request to.
>From what I could find on the net, this message might be coming from
an Apache server. I am using hunchentoot behind apache mod_proxy, but
drakma has nothing to do with it.
I'd appreciate any ideas where this message might be coming from or
what would be the best way to debug the problem.

Thank you,
Andrew