[cxml-devel] flexml: a new document model i'm playing with

Attila Lendvai attila.lendvai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 13:31:32 UTC 2008

> > as a followup, please find the current version attached. unfortunately
> > i was drawn away from this code, but it works well when working with
> > gccxml outputs.
>
> that sounds interesting.
>
> However, these days I try to package up extensions to cxml as separate
> projects.   My suggestion would be to do the same for your code.

i'd also package it as a standalone asdf system, making it a plugin to
cxml. but even though it's a standalone lib, i'd also put it in the
cxml repo, under let's say a plugins/ directory to minimize the effort
needed by users to get a whole package.

imho, having it in a random unadvertised repo maintained by someone
hardly related to cxml is not much better (or maybe even worse) then
sending the code to the mailing list, which i've already done.

anyways, the code is archived here now, so i'm one less concerned by
my laptop burning to dust... :)

--
 attila