[cxml-devel] flexml: a new document model i'm playing with

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Wed Jan 30 13:43:12 UTC 2008

Quoting Attila Lendvai (attila.lendvai at gmail.com):
> imho, having it in a random unadvertised repo maintained by someone
> hardly related to cxml is not much better (or maybe even worse) then
> sending the code to the mailing list, which i've already done.

The "Add-on features" section on the homepage is my idea of making sure
those projects aren't left unadvertised.

I can add flexml if there's a stable URL for a flexml project.

Requirements for an entry in that list include:
  - well-maintianed stand-alone project somewhere (c-l.net or elsewhere)
  - cliki entry, plus support for asdf-install
  - at least some documentation
  - works with the latest cxml release

For example, Plexippus and Xuriella are mentioned only in cxml CVS, not
the real homepage, because at this point there don't fulfill all those
criteria yet.  Once we have well-documented releases for those, the
homepage will also mention them.

d.