[cxml-devel] flush-ystream on character-stream-yestream

Nathan Bird nathan at acceleration.net
Tue Jan 24 16:25:06 UTC 2006

For some reason after I updated to get the patches I had just submitted I
ran into a new problem-- curious.

In runes/ystream.lisp line the reader macro #/ is used, which I tracked down
to being defined in runes/syntax.lisp. I added this dependency to cxml.asd
and now it works fine for me. Not sure why this just came up and I (or
anyone else) didn't run across this sooner.

Here's a patch for it. After I recorded the patch I reverted and tried it
again, this time I didn't have any problem. I deleted all the fasls, still
didn't have a problem. Very curious.

The dependency still exists between runes/ystream.lisp and runes/syntax.lisp
so I think this is still good to state explicitly in the asd rather than
getting lucky on the order it loads.

Nathan