[cxml-devel] flush-ystream on character-stream-yestream

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Tue Jan 24 19:41:30 UTC 2006

Quoting Nathan Bird (nathan at acceleration.net):
> Not sure why this just came up and I (or anyone else) didn't run
> across this sooner.

Partly because it's a brand new file, I guess.

> The dependency still exists between runes/ystream.lisp and runes/syntax.lisp
> so I think this is still good to state explicitly in the asd rather than
> getting lucky on the order it loads.

I'm lazy, so I've simply put a :serial t into that system for now.
Declaring dependencies manually is not too good an idea anyway in my
experience; that's something that "should" be autogenerated from xref
info.  Lacking a tool to do that, :serial seems the most robust
solution.

Thanks,
David