[clpython-devel] Status?

Julius B. Lucks julius at younglucks.com
Wed Jan 16 16:21:56 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I was wondering the same thing about CLPython.  I am an avid python
user and am just starting to learn CL through a variety of books.  By
far the best book to get started is Practical Common Lisp by Peter
Siebel - http://gigamonkeys.com/book/ .

Julius

Please Reply to My Permanent Address: julius at younglucks.com
http://www.openwetware.org/wiki/User:Julius_B._Lucks