[clpython-devel] Status?

Robert Dodier robert.dodier at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:18:45 UTC 2008

On 1/15/08, Rudolf <omouse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heya, I just stumbled upon CLPython today. What's the status of it? Is there
> *any* sort of development going on?

Hi Rudolf, I'm just an occasional user of CL-Python, I don't have anything
to do with the project. But no-on else has answered so here I am.
CL-Python seems to work as advertised -- I had no trouble getting it to run
and I didn't encounter any bugs (although I didn't look carefully).
So it seems like a suitable basis for continuing development (even if
you end up working by yourself).

> What would be a good place, for a CL newbie, to start adding functionality
> from this list: http://common-lisp.net/project/clpython/status.html

If you're new to CL, try searching comp.lang.lisp for recommendations
for tutorials. I think someone created a software package named
"Lisp in a Box" to help people get started with CL.

Hope this helps,

Robert Dodier