Unsatisfied user.

Antoniotti Marco antoniotti.marco at disco.unimib.it
Mon Apr 22 12:16:31 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I understand that the service provided by cl.net is purely voluntary, free and that yadda, yadda, yadda.

But the pages appearing when one goes to http://common-lisp.net is simply not useful.

The main thing missing is the list of projects.  Where is it?  Also, the mailing lists do not appear to work anymore.  Not just a few.

Also, I do not understand why, even if "the server must move" it also had to "move to a complicated web infrastructure that has many more things that can go wrong".

I don't know about other people, but I'd vote for the restoration of the previous version of the overall infrastructure.

All the best...

--
Marco Antoniotti, Associate Professor				tel.	+39 - 02 64 48 79 01
DISCo, Università Milano Bicocca U14 2043		http://bimib.disco.unimib.it

Please note that I am not checking my Spam-box anymore.
Please do not forward this email without asking me first.