Unsatisfied user.

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 03:18:08 UTC 2013

    >> The main thing missing is the list of projects.  Where is it?
    Drew> http://common-lisp.net/news/2013/04/22_projects-site.html

    >> Also, the mailing lists do not appear to work anymore.  Not just a
    >> few.

    Drew> Strange, as all the mailing lists I subscribe to work just fine
    Drew> ... which ones are you referring to?

For the mailing lists I use, they are working mostly.  My problem is
with the cvs commit lists.  When I commit something to cmucl, a git
commit message is sent out.  These messages come from
rtoy at alpha-cl-net.common.lisp.net.  But that address is not subscribed
so I get sent messages saying that it's been held and I have to
approve (or dismiss) them.

First, shouldn't the from address be just @common-lisp.net?  It might
be a sendmail config problem because the git commit script uses
sendmail.  This all used to work on the old system.

Also, the old mailman software had a list config web page where you
could configure all kinds of things.  I can't find that anymore so now
I have no way of configuring my mailing lists.

Can you tell me how to do that now?

Thanks,

Ray