Unsatisfied user.

Drew Crampsie drewc at drewc.org
Tue Apr 23 05:16:03 UTC 2013

Raymond Toy writes:

> When I commit something to cmucl, a git
> commit message is sent out.  These messages come from
> rtoy at alpha-cl-net.common.lisp.net

Ok, I just reset the /etc/mailname to 'common-lisp.net' ... does it work
now?

> I have no way of configuring my mailing lists.
>
> Can you tell me how to do that now?

We can simply chown the control dir your or the projects group, and symlink the
$LISTDIR/control directory over to your $HOME (or the /project/$DIR)

http://mlmmj.org/docs/tunables/ has the things needed, and for that
matter I can set you up with a test mailing list so you can test things
out.

I do have plans to write a web front end for that configuration. It is
fairly easy all said and done, but has not been a top priority, and it
is fairly easy to configure at the shell.

Let me know what is required and for which lists, and it will be done.

 -- drewc