Unsatisfied user.

Drew Crampsie drewc at drewc.org
Mon Apr 22 21:03:28 UTC 2013

http://common-lisp.net/news/2013/04/22_projects-site.html

> Also, the mailing lists do not appear to work anymore.  Not just a
> few.

Strange, as all the mailing lists I subscribe to work just fine
... which ones are you referring to?

> Also, I do not understand why, even if "the server must move" it also
> had to "move to a complicated web infrastructure that has many more
> things that can go wrong".

What exactly is complicated, and what has gone wrong that is it not
fixed?

> I don't know about other people, but I'd vote for the restoration of
> the previous version of the overall infrastructure.

Ok, well, If you want things that were there before and no longer are,
well, hopefully others who read this list and have sudo will do it for
you, for I did not use/like the previous infrastructure at all.

Those who did/do can maybe answer this question.

 -- drewc