[climacs-devel] Couple of first impressions

John Q. Splittist splittist at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 21:04:16 UTC 2007

On Dec 27, 2007 9:19 PM, Troels Henriksen <athas at sigkill.dk> wrote:
> >  * Making Isearch Forward (C-s) available in Help buffers.
>
> Complicated, as help windows are not buffers, but typeout panes.

That is, help windows are collections of objects that are not
necessarily characters. The real question is: what is the problem you
(Tobias, not Troels) are trying to solve with C-s? How can we (ahem)
build the Climacs (ESA, mcclim...) help system in such a way as to
support the patterns of exploration and discovery you are looking for?

jqs