[climacs-devel] Re: Number recognition in the Lisp syntax module

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Sat May 6 15:39:28 UTC 2006

John Q Splittist <splittist at yahoo.com> writes:

> I started making a few changes to the parsing part of this that ended
> up being a bit bigger than I intended, so apologies if you think I've
> gone too far.

I think your patch is great - and thank you for creating a more
sensible terminology, I didn't really have time to properly consider
names when I wrote the original code, and I found Emacs' "local-buffer
variable"-concept to be disjunct from what we actually want in
Climacs.

> (Zmacs also had Update Attribute List, which would rewrite your -*-
> line for you...)

This would be nice, but would it really be useful? Perhaps if we add
more options - what kind of attributes did Zmacs support?

--
\  Troels "Athas" Henriksen
/\ - Insert witty signature