[climacs-devel] Re: Number recognition in the Lisp syntax module

John Q Splittist splittist at yahoo.com
Sat May 6 14:41:21 UTC 2006

Troels Henriksen wrote:

> Well, done. Climacs now supports something like Emacs' local buffer
> variables

I started making a few changes to the parsing part of this that ended up
being a bit bigger than I intended, so apologies if you think I've gone
too far.

One thing that would be nice is to be able to do a Set Option (and View
Option) [or ... Attribute], which would query the relevant Syntax about
what options could be set, and what their current values were. (And it
might be nice if it kept the list of all options, whether understood or
not.)

(Zmacs also had Update Attribute List, which would rewrite your -*- line
for you...)

Cheers,
JQS