[climacs-devel] Question regarding `rest-forms' and associated functions in lisp-syntax.lisp

Troels Henriksen athas at sigkill.dk
Wed Apr 12 12:08:42 UTC 2006

Troels Henriksen <athas at sigkill.dk> writes:

> Doing this will require trivial changes to the rest of the code

I still believe that changing these functions to filter away anything
but forms, instead of only comments, is the right thing, but it seems
to require slightly more than trivial modifications to the indentation
protocol. Before I spend a lot of time on this, I would like to be
sure that I have not completely missed what the forms functions are
about.

--
\  Troels "Athas" Henriksen
/\ - Insert witty signature