[climacs-devel] Small patch for buffer info line

Robert Strandh strandh at labri.fr
Tue Apr 18 19:23:54 UTC 2006

Edgar Denny writes:

 > Attached is a very small patch to correct problem where buffer info line
 > can show "Top" when point is actually at the bottom of the buffer,
 > etc.

Your patch seems to have some problems.  Could you try it again.

 > Also, I've added line number and column number to the info line.

That might be a bad idea at the moment, at least for line number.  The
reason is that the current buffer implementation requires looping
through the entire buffer and counting the newlines each time.  I
suggest you remove the line number pending a more efficient buffer
implementation.

--
Robert Strandh