[clfswm-devel] New CLFSWM version planned for this week-end.

Ales Guzik ales.guzik at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:17:09 UTC 2012

Hi Philippe,

Some time ago something had changed and now if I press alt+t and
immediately follow it by some key (e.g. t to open terminal) before "second
mode" label appear in rectangle, this key "falls through" and is received
by current child. For example current child is gmail opened in firefox, I
want to launch something, rapidly type alt+t ! and get current mail marked
as spam instead of getting command execution prompt.

Also there is a minor problem with skype: when you open contact details
window, then close it by either pressing escape or ctrl-esc s, you can no
longer open it neither for this contact nor for any other. Also I had same
problem with chat windows in previous skype versions - if you close chat
with someone, you can't open it without skype restart.

Also sometimes if I open 2 or more windows in a frame and select tile top
or tile right layout with keep frame child position set to "no" it tiles
windows the way as there's one more window. After alt+tab layout become
correct. This bug occurs pretty rear and unlike two others is not annoying
at all.

At the moment, that's all the problems I have experienced with CLFSWM.

Regards,
Ales.