[clfswm-devel] New CLFSWM version planned for this week-end.

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Thu Sep 6 21:29:47 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

I'm about to release a new CLFSWM version this week-end. Have you
anything to report before?
Recently, I have closed a bug caused by the new Gimp comportment
(hiding the main window hide also the dialog window. So the screen
flickers because CLFSWM is optimized to hide unseen windows).

There is also a new contrib/wallpaper.lisp file in contrib which allow
different wallpapers on each screen heads. Maybe you can find this
useful.

Thanks for any remarks,

Best regards,

Philippe