[clfswm-devel] CLFSWM wiki

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Mon Mar 3 20:16:19 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

>    >    wiki, a bug tracker built-in and a subversion browser that fit nicely
>    >    together.
>    >
>    > Although I do not know Trac at all, why not provide a git
>    > repository to host the project source code ? I find it easier to
>    > use ;)
>    >
>    Hi Xavier welcome on this list,
>
> Thank you :)
>
>    I'll make some test with the svn and go for it if it is easy to handle
>    (I think it's more easy than CVS).
>
> It is probably easier but I am pretty sure it is not as good as
> git is.

I'll take a look at git. But svn seems to be more integrated with trac
on common-lisp.net. So if there is a gateway between svn and git
everybody will be happy.

> Anyway, thank you for Trac, it will probably help in making
> clfswm conquer the world ! :)

Hum, it's not really the goal of clfswm: I don't think Miss Michu
will like clfswm for example :)
But my wife use it every days and she doesn't complain about it, so...

--
Philippe Brochard    <pbrochard at common-lisp.net>
                      http://hocwp.free.fr