[clfswm-devel] CLFSWM wiki

Philippe Brochard pbrochard at common-lisp.net
Sat Mar 1 13:26:15 UTC 2008

Xavier Maillard writes:

>    wiki, a bug tracker built-in and a subversion browser that fit nicely
>    together.
>
> Although I do not know Trac at all, why not provide a git
> repository to host the project source code ? I find it easier to
> use ;)

I test the svn repository.
You can get the sources as an anonymous user with:

  svn checkout svn://common-lisp.net/project/clfswm/svn/clfswm

The source can be browsed from the trac:

  http://trac.common-lisp.net/clfswm/browser/

Is this ok for you?
For me, I can go with it as all is well integrated on the trac.

Let me know and I switch from CVS to svn.

Philippe

--
Philippe Brochard    <pbrochard at common-lisp.net>
                      http://hocwp.free.fr