[clbuild-devel] my-projects?

David Lichteblau david at lichteblau.com
Mon Dec 15 08:58:59 UTC 2008

Quoting budden (budden-lisp at mail.ru):
>                 --my-projects)
>                     extra="$extra $wnpp_projects"
>                     shift

Looks like a bug to me.  Please submit a patch.

[...]
> How easy would it be to make "my-projects" work for projects and for
> dependencies too? Sorry if it is a stupid question, but I'm not a bash
> programmer...

I have not though much about this, but we record dependencies for each
project separately, so it should be possible to keep a file
  my-dependencies
separately from
  dependencies.

If we do that, perhaps we would also want to set up
  wnpp-dependencies
separately?  Not sure.

To reduce conflicts in dependencies, we might even abandon the
single-file approach completely and save the dependencies of each
$project into a file
  clbuild/dependencies/$project
(However, it's easy to forget the "darcs add" for that file when adding
new projects, so this could be more hassle than it's worth.)

Opinions?  Patches?
d.