[clbuild-devel] my-projects?

budden budden-lisp at mail.ru
Mon Dec 15 07:41:54 UTC 2008

Hallo there!
  I've noticed something like "my-projects" in clbuild source.
But it is not documented and it seems to have a bug in line
1478:

                    ;;
                --wnpp-projects)
                    extra="$extra $wnpp_projects"
                    shift
                    ;;
                --my-projects)
                    extra="$extra $wnpp_projects"
                    shift

It would be very convinient if I could have my own (local and
independent) files with dependencies and projects. It is easier for me
to enter dependencies manually than to download all the projects
to my HDD. I'm not sure automatic pathching mechanism is reliable
enough to keep the things ok. And if I do

And I want to publish my own dependencies to my users,
it is inconvinent and unsafe to require that they patch
autogenerated dependencies file.

How easy would it be to make "my-projects" work for projects and for
dependencies too? Sorry if it is a stupid question, but I'm not a bash
programmer...

--
Best regards,
 budden                          mailto:budden-lisp at mail.ru