Allosteric protein kinase inhibitors

William Erbil wkerbil at umn.edu
Wed Jul 8 13:46:29 UTC 2015

Dear Christian,

Thank you for your reply.  I am very interested in learning about your work
with p53-MDM2.  I read the PLOS One paper the other day and really like the
idea.  I am wondering, for CDK2-Cyclin A:

http://www.rcsb.org/pdb/explore/explore.do?structureId=1FIN

How big do you think the synthetic ligand needs to be to block the
interaction?

Kaya