[cl-semantic-devel] Choice of Lisp

Brandon Werner brandon.werner at mac.com
Wed Feb 8 10:27:40 UTC 2006

I was thinking we would want to maintain at least some ability to do
a RacerPorter type application, or to display data in a dynamic way.
Considering the current newness of AJAX, I'm not sure if that would
be an option, although I do believe the Java hooks would be
preferable to a Tk interface.

Also, I have added some menu items to the website, as well as written
half the installation page (targeting Allegro). I do agree that we
should be agnostic (I am writing setup for SBCL and Allegro), but I
thought it may be best to have one solid distro we would all agree
was crucial for the application to run in. I really don't want it to
be a heap-limited commercial distro.

However, chances are do to speed and features it will be ACL.

Brandon Werner
brandon.werner at mac.com
http://www.brandonwerner.com
P +01 859 640.7148