[cl-semantic-devel] Choice of Lisp

Alan Ruttenberg alanr at pluto.mumble.net
Wed Feb 8 07:01:38 UTC 2006

Why would you choose a particular lisp as opposed to aiming for
platform neutrality? (I use openmcl, abcl, sbcl, cmucl) There are a
variety of compatibility packages.

It would seem to me that this is a more sensible course. Also you might
want to consider McClim,  lambda GTK, calling out to java libraries, or
AJAX technology for the UI all of which are a little more current than
ltk. Unless you are thinking about some extremely cpu intensive user
interface, I'd think it would make sense to go with a browser based
solution.

Regards,
Alan