[cl-plus-ssl-devel] CL+SSL and stream-write-sequence

Anton Vodonosov avodonosov at yandex.ru
Tue Mar 19 12:11:28 UTC 2013

19.03.2013, 15:37, "Hans Hübner" <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:
> I have tried DRAKMA with CLISP 2.49 on Ubuntu and it does not work in http mode to begin with.  I don't use CLISP (or Ubuntu) normally, so I don't know how to go from here.
>  Would it not be best to have this be fixed by someone who is knowledgable in CLISP?

It would be perfect.

It looks like the proper fix is to make functions b/v-replace v/b-replace
to work not only with simple-arrays, but also with any sequence, including
lists.

For lisp implementations other than CLISP this is already the case - cl:replace
is specified to handle any sequences.

If so, it's necessary to fix that for CLISP. And b/v-replace, v/b-replace to something
better (because it is now not buffer-vector-replace, but buffer-sequence-replace).