[cl-plus-ssl-devel] CL+SSL and stream-write-sequence

Mirko Vukovic mirko.vukovic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 13:39:27 UTC 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
> 19.03.2013, 15:37, "Hans Hübner" <hans.huebner at gmail.com>:
>> I have tried DRAKMA with CLISP 2.49 on Ubuntu and it does not work in http mode to begin with.  I don't use CLISP (or Ubuntu) normally, so I don't know how to go from here.
>>  Would it not be best to have this be fixed by someone who is knowledgable in CLISP?

stuff deleted.

I am not sure how relevant the following is to this discussion, but I
recently encountered an issue with DRAKMA+CLISP, where I could not
retreive a web page.

This thread on comp.lang.lisp has some discussion on the topic and a
solution on how to fetch web pages using drakma

I also took it up on the clisp mailing list
(http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/message.php?msg_id=30584533)

The root cause is a bug in clisp's socket-connect.  This bug is fixed
in the courent source (and will be part of clisp 2.50, when it comes
out).

Mirko

I recently enountered a bug in