[Cl-perec-devel] Loading cl-perec

Levente Mészáros levente.meszaros at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 12:40:09 UTC 2007

Hi,

I fixed this in the asd file and it should work now. Let us know if you still
have problems.

We use ubuntu 5.10, newest SBCL/SLIME and PostgreSQL 8.1.

If you could run the test suite that would be great. All persistence
tests should pass.

PRCT> (test/persistence)
#<results :tests 174 :assertions 443 :failures 0>

Some of the query test cases might fail now but will be fixed this week.

levy